Wilburton (Population 1300)
Wilburton is a village of considerable charm and character situated 6 miles southwest of Ely. The High Street contains a number of historic buildings with a particularly attractive area around the parish church. The Manor House is a fine building in a setting of mature trees.
The village has a range of facilities including one shop, a garden centre, a public house, a village hall and social club, a primary school and a church.
There is also a recreation ground with cricket and football pitches, a pavilion and local play area. A bus service runs through the village six days a week.